Wednesday 9 May 2012

Moments of Gratitude (Blogging)

Blogging

When I decided to start Blogging at the beginning of this year I thought it would be a great alternative to many years of writing in a journal and a nice way to compile my thoughts and creative projects. I had no idea of the amazing communities of Bloggers that exist out there! There are so many talented and inspiring people who I am very grateful to have the opportunity to connect to, learn from and share the joys of creativity with.


I think the pleasure of completed work is what makes blogging so popular. You have to believe most bloggers have few if any actual readers. The writers are in it for other reasons. Blogging is like work, but without coworkers thwarting you at every turn. All you get is the pleasure of a completed task.” ~ Scott Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment