Monday 28 May 2012

I LOVE Texture!


I really do love working with texture!! Getting my hands dirty and experimenting is so much fun.

Texture and modelling pastes are so forgiving of mistakes and they offers so much freedom. Anything is possible and you can get the most amazing textures from simple household items.

This piece is textures with a combination of tissue paper, lace, a comb, and a potato masher. Painted with acrylics.

Art is an adventure that never seems to end.  ~Jason, Los Cerros Middle School, 1999



Art:- Delicate Movement

3 comments:

  1. Such rich texture in your art! I am a texture addict- according to my kids. Really bad if in a fancy museum looking at a Monet and all I want to do is touch it. I did restrain myself, but it was tough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too & so I love looking at your gorgeous blog : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love texture too. I like this, the colors and I love lace!

    ReplyDelete